ERASMUS PLUS KA1 STAFF MOBILITY TRAINING COURSE
The course is designed to help teachers realize the potential of innovative methodology using collaborative work in everyday classroom practice by investigating the added value of project-based approach. This course is intended for anyone with a desire to increase their proficiency in using a practical methodology which brings technology into the classroom. The course content is not limited to teachers of a specific subject. On the contrary it is open to teachers of all subjects and levels. The aim of the course is to enable participants to use activities using through a methodology based on collaborative work such as Webquests/eTwining which will support and enhance language interdisciplinary inquiry and the use and creation of a collaborative teaching methodology. Besides the introduction to the appropriate methodology a Strategic Partnership under Erasmus+ will be implemented.
Before the training, selected participants will be invited to fill in a questionnaire in which they can present their respective views on the training. Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive recommended reading and course material and tutorials relevant to the course contents. They will also receive practical information for the course and a Guide about Alcalá de Henares and other places to visit.
- Provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate collaborative work into their existing lessons.
- Providing general information about project-based work within various classes
- Defining WebQuests usage in education with its benefits, provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate them into their
- existing lessons.
- Giving a space for exchange of experiences and good practices among participants from different countries
- Developing actively and constructively students' involvement in the work at class;
- Encouraging students to take the ownership of their own learning;
- Improving teamwork by stimulating the necessary skills to start up a strategic partnership (KA2) under Erasmus+;
- Exchanging experiences in cooperative and collaborative learning process as long as in creativity and
- Sharing of best practice in teaching and learning, enabling teachers to become confident and competent enough to create a collaborative,
- interactive classroom experience for their students.
Coursework will contain a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. Participants will be given the theoretical information that they need to effectively create and implement their own learning solutions. Using this theoretical knowledge, they will then complete several practical tasks designed to demonstrate the importance of collaborative work.
Cervantes Training will send more materials to participants after the course to guide insitutions to implement course contents into their institutions. We will be available for consults via email to clarify doubts, offer advice after the course.
Enrolment Fees: 490 Euros*- Course Price includes: Registration Fees and tuition for the course -7 days-, Course Material- before and after the course, dossier with information material about sightseeing, Certificate of Attendance with learning outcomes and Europass (Europass is issued upon request).
We do not provide computers. It is not compulsory to bring your own laptops or tablets since the aim is to learn about cooperative work.
You will be required to work on ICT after the course once tutorials and guide on implementation of activities is sent to you
Cervantes Training KA1 Courses Erasmus+ Staff Training Courses PIC: 929943366
ERASMUS + KA1 Staff Mobility Fully Funded Courses.Madrid.Spain
To find out more:
Email us at: email@example.com
Course fee for all our courses: 490 Euros (7-day training)
We also offer the possibility to attend for 5-day training courses from Monday to Friday (350 Euros)
If interested in attending any of our courses in other dates along the academic course please contact us since we launch other editions upon request
We will be pleased to help in the elaboration of project proposal in Erasmus + KA1 individual staff mobility to attend our courses in Madrid. Spain